Buzzing Breezy Coconut Chocolate Chunk Cookies
What’s more classic than an ooey-gooey chocolate chip cookie fresh out of the oven? Not much! Add a summer-y spin to the recipe with some coconut flavoring, and it’s an almost perfect summer afternoon treat. What could make it a real PERFECT summer treat, you ask? Why adding your preferred high-grade CBD or THC tincture, of course! From a classic, turned breezy, straight to buzzing with this delicious spin on America’s favorite cookie!
Cooking with cannabis does not need to be complicated. It’s truly as easy as having access to high-quality products and knowing how to add them to your favorite recipes. This is one of our favorite ways to buzz up a cookie, and we are so excited to share it with you.
3 cups flour
1 cup white sugar
1 cup packed brown sugar
1 teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon coconut extract
½ ounce of your FAVORITE CBD or THC tincture
1 cup butter-softened
2 cups chocolate chunks
- Preheat Oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- In a large bowl, cream together softened butter and both sugars
- Add in your favorite CBD or THC tincture to butter and sugar
- Add in beaten eggs
- Add in coconut extract and vanilla extract till thoroughly mixed in
- In separate bowl mix flour, baking soda, and salt – then mix into the wet mixture
- Fold in the chocolate chunks
- Collect rounded tablespoon of batter and place onto ungreased baking sheets
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until edges are a nice golden brown
We hope you give this cookie recipe a try and create your perfect summer afternoon with your favorite CBD or THC cannabis products. Check out our listings to find a caregiver who will be happy to guide you in the direction of which product might be best for your favorite baking recipes. Let us know how your cookies turn out and what recipe you want to add some buzz to next!
Sponsored by: Mainely Baked